1. The data is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike,abide by CC BY-SA 4.0 data license agreement. Additional terms may apply for the media files.
2. The data sources used on this site come from the following data platforms: Wikipedia,Wiktionary,cppreference and computer or software related knowledge questions and answers, focusing on computer, mathematics, physics and other professional knowledge.
3. The data source of this site comes from kiwix.org offline data.
4. The knowledge quiz and knowledge encyclopedia provided by this site are all from the above platforms, please refer to professional advice when using.
5. At present, the link provided by this site is provided by the above data platform through the offline data of the kiwix website. This site only provides a unified data retrieval portal.
6. Related links can be accessed directly through Wikipedia or foreign websites. The mirror of this site is only convenient for domestic users to quickly access.